Thursday, December 25, 2008

Paintball Pro Shop in Asia - Singapore and Malaysia

Firstly, Merry Christmas to all paintballers from the local community and around the world. Since this is the time of the year to do some shopping, I thought perhaps I will take this time to highlight some of the paintball pro shops in the local region. I thought this entry is useful as there are more and more bogus paintball website sprouting from the asia region. So be extremely careful when you are doing online shopping. You might end up spending more than you can ever imagine...

Skirmish Paintball Asia in KL
Pro Paintball Resources in KL
Napshot in KL
And there is Werdnahol from KL and KCHL paintball from Penang too!
In fact, just before this...staff of RD went around KL to visit some of these shops and at the same time play a couple of rec games. One thing that amazed me after playing these games (even though I have still prefer speedball): I feel like this is the first time that I have ever played paintball. As Kiko said: "We played freaking hard!!!"

RD staff playing rec games in KL.

* Newly added - Singapore's paintball proshop Paintballers World, One Commonwealth Building, 1 Commonwealth Lane, #03-03, Singapore 149544. Visit their online shop, www.paintballersworld.com

Singapore's biggest paintball proshop and distribution center!


*Former location


*New location

No comments: