Sunday, January 3, 2010

I have a dream...




















With reference to Martin Luther King "I have a dream" speech:

I have a dream. I say to you my friends that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment. I still have a dream. It is a dream to make paintball more accessible in Singapore.

I have a dream that one day, Singapore will be able to have our own paintball league of up to 4 playing divisions.

I have a dream that for this to happen, we need to work together to make this happen and playing in different paintball leagues will slow down the process. We are too divided.

I have a dream to see Singapore teams compete in the same league so that we are represented by one voice.

I dream... and we all have dreams, so let's dream about the same thing. We are the ones who can make things happen. Whiners will be whiners forever so let's do it instead of whining and waiting for others to make it happen. I have done my part, have you?

I still dream...

No comments: