*Photo is owned by respective owner
An interesting question about 2010 but seriously, no one has a right answer for this. I hoped for a e-marker division in 2009 but it didn't take shape. Looking at how things are progressing... I don't think this is going to happen in 2010, or is it? Let's take a look back at 2009:
1) First mobile paintball arena was set up in Singapore Polytechnic. The first time that paintball was played in a school.
2) First paintball tournament that took placed outside a licenced premise - Singapore Paintball Novice Series 2009 Leg 2 was organized in Pasir Ris Park.
3) First Singapore paintball proshop, Paintballers World was set up catering to awareness promotion.
4) First time a 5 vs 5 format was adopted.
5) Removal of centerline condition under Singapore Police Force regulation for licensed operators.
6) 20 unique teams took part in Singapore Paintball Novice Series 2009.
7) 7 Singapore based teams took part in Paintball World Cup Asia (WCA) 2009. Contract Killers winning the 2nd position in Division 4.
8) First Singapore based referee to officiate in WCA 2009 and certification by Asia Refs.
9) Paintball workshops by Daniel "Junior" (XFox), Ken Tsuda (Oakland Blast), Francis Lucena "Kiko" (Real Pinoy), Junaidi (Malaysia Marshals).
10) Podium finishes by Singapore teams in a) MPOC (Div 3) - Red Sevens and Team Damnation b) My-NPL (Div 4) - Red Dynasty Boys and Team Karma.
Well... that's a lot of achievements considering that competitive paintball was only introduced to Singaporeans in the early months of 2008. So... what's left for 2010?