The Singapore Paintball Series (SPS) will be organizing a SPS Referee Level 1 Certification for individuals who are interested to officiate paintball tournaments in Singapore. This certification course will be conducted by the SPS Referee Committee headed by Mr. Azhar who is the SPS Head Referee since 2010.
The SPS Referee Level 1 Certification will be a pre-requisite certification for AsiaRef Level 1 Certification which will be held in September 2011.
Date: 18 & 19 June 2011
Time: 18 June 2011 (from 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm) & 19 June 2011 (from 9.00 am - 2.00 pm)
Venue: 18 June 2011 (TBC) & 19 June 2011 (Red Dynasty Paintball Park, Yishun)
Cost of certification: $107.00 per participant (GST inclusive)
Limited to 20 participants only.
Course Structure - Theory and Practical lessons + Theory Test
This certification course is open to all. Participants of this course will be registered with the SPS and expected to referee in SPS events.
If you are interested to participate in this level 1 certification course, please indicate your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
Payment for certification course can be made in:
Singapore Paintball Series (SPS) Headquarters, One Commonwealth Building, 1 Commonwealth Lane, #03-03, Singapore 149544.
Mode of payment: Cash terms only
All participants will need to make full payment prior to the certification course.
All proceeds from the certification course will go to the development and the promotion of paintball refereeing in Singapore.
What will each participant be awarded with?
- SPS Referee Level 1 Certificate
- SPS Referee Identification Card
- Discount on SPS Referee "Limited Edition" T Shirt
What are the benefits of becoming a SPS Referee?
- Be part of a well established paintball tournament organization and be involved in shaping the sport in Singapore.
- Great part time/hobby to be involved in the Singapore paintball community.
- Represent SPS in officiating local and international paintball tournaments.
- Get paid for services when officiating games.